Tuesday, August 7, 2007

gimme an investment worth the investment

If you're like me, you probably don't think twice when it comes to spending $10 - $20 on shampoos, conditioners, and the like. I don't care what Suave says. I see the difference!

The investment I make in shampoo, conditioner and hair products that last only a few months is probably staggering. So why haven't I invested in better tools to go along with my fabulous products? Time to give my Duane Reade cheapy brush the boot...





Classique (L) Round Styling Brush - First Cut Natural Boar Bristle ($46.95)


Prestige Hairbrush - First Cut Natural Boar Bristle ($46.95)



From the Jeane-Pierre website: "With frequent use, a premium quality natural boar bristle hair brush can do more to promote healthy, shiny hair than many of the hundreds of shampoos and conditioners available in today's market. And when used in conjunction with a good quality shampoo and conditioner, it's tough to find a tool that offers as much "beauty benefit". Not to mention, that with a life expectancy of approximately 10 to 20 years, a premium quality boar bristle hair brush packs a ton of benefit for well under five dollars a year--a real beauty bargain!"


Jean-Pierre-Creations - Home of the World's Finest Hairbrush!

No comments: