Wednesday, November 21, 2007

gimme unadulterated bliss

This body cream is amazing. It smells heavenly and feels like complete luxury. If I put it on before bed, I sleep the most peaceful sleep ever. If I put it on during the day, I feel clean, calm, and invigorated and decadent.

It's not overly expensive, so it makes a very sumptuous gift for others and a wonderful treat for yourself. The only drawback? I covet this so much that I hesitate to share it with friends. It's like my own secret world of bliss. I know, so selfish...



My aroma of choice is vetiver. It's unlike anything I have ever smelt before. But it also comes in lavender & rose fragrances. In addition to that the line also carries soaps and scented oil diffusers. HEAVEN!

Vetiver Body Cream - Takashimaya Private Label at Takashimaya New York
$28

No comments: